Protect you and your family, whilst prolonging the life of your boiler by booking a boiler service today.
Every year people die from Carbon Monoxide poisoning caused by incorrectly installed and maintained gas appliances. Many others also suffer from ill health.
- 50% of people don’t know what the warning signs of Carbon Monoxide are.
- Almost 100% of people would not consider flu like symptoms to by anything else.
- Carbon Monoxide is absorbed by the blood 240 times more easily than Oxygen
It couldn’t be easier to get your boiler serviced by a Gas Safe Registered engineer, just complete the contact form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm a date and time with you.
An annual boiler service includes the following checks
- Flue ways and terminals
- Ventilation Provision
- Gas pressure and heat input
- The following boiler components
- Heat exchangers
- Combustion fan
- Seals (gas and water)
- Ignition systems
- Performance test on all boilers with a suitable test point or accessible flue terminal
- All visible pipework and controls
- All radiators
- Expansion tank (and vessel) and associated components
- Advise on use of your present controls more efficiently